Monday, July 28, 2008

Flicking through Flickr

Watching the video on u-tube has given me greater insight to the world of photograhy. I have just purchased a digital camera and am really excited to create an account with Flickr to upload, store and share my photo's. I never thought about how I would feel about losing all those precious photos - so having a back up is a great idea.

I was a little nervous when I uploaded the flickr website - thinking it would be difficult. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy and friendly the website is. The photo's on Flickr are amazing and choosing one to share with you was rather difficult. I have found this amazing and talented photograher who captures images to a perfect degree.

Below is the link to the photo I have found rather interesting. It is called 'party of five'. The photograher who took the photo has an amazing eye for detail and focus. Have a look at the photo and you will be amazed.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cafrine/2579284884/

1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

It is great that you decided to use Flickr for storing and sharing your photos. The photo you linked to is stunning. There is some amazing talent on display at Flickr.