Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Amazed....

Wow, talk about a new world of technology. I am so impressed, amazed and shocked by all this new knowledge and technology I am learning. I am so glad I took part in this professional development.

Looking at the different ways you can use fickr has really intrigued me. In the beginning I found the language/web talk confusing i.e. web application, mashups, API etc. but once I set my minb to learning about it, it become really easy and simple.
I found the idea of mashups quite interesting. I was fascinated about how you can use Flickr and another website i.e. google earth or utube to create something else.

I have discovered though that you really do need quite a bit of time to create these things and an openmind when discovering new information. When I have more free time I think I will give the mashups of one of the other tools a try.

The trading card idea was fantastic. I showed my daughter and she enjoyed having a play creating some cards. We had a good laugh at some of the ideas we came up with.

Having fun

Tiff Tiff Taro

No comments: